Sonntag, 25. September 2011

Freshers' Week

...is probably the maddest time of the year, though I cannot deny that I thoroughly enjoyed being a 'Freshers' Hero', pointing people to their houses, showing the way to the library/union/arts centre/finance office/town (though the last always puzzles me: the uni overlooks town, how can you wonder where it is?)...

On a different note: Swing City night at the Angel Inn was utterly amazing! With a drawn-on moustache (to get in for free)a night full of electric swing and I-have-no-idea-what-it's-called-but-it's-awesome! music I danced so much that my feet hurt the next morning. Definitely the sign of a good night. The floors may be sticky and the toilets infamous and the smell rather particular, but the Angel puts on a lot of interesting things.

So long!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen