Sonntag, 1. November 2009

Halloween and all that jazz - Halloween und all sowas

I know it's been quite a while...shame on me.
Yesterday saw our long awaited halloween party that was an absolute success. I think we have enough cake and crisps left to the end of the term at least. Additionally, I will be priviliged in getting a family receipe for an amazing vegetable curry that someone brought yesterday. I also got a six layer sponge cake from a friend because I proof read her essay at 9 in the morning of the deadline day. I'll certainly proof read again! ^^
A friend and I also went to see The Idiot Colony yesterday, a compelling, disturbing, beautiful and utterly breathtaking play by Red Cape Theatre. It sort of killed the party mood but it was definitely worth it.
Today it has started raining, autumn is here at last.
I am still enjoying myself hugely, my first essay was handed in last week and the assessment for my Text Workshop will begin soon.
So long!

Der letzte Post ist eine ganze Weile her, ich weiß, Asche auf mein Haupt.
Gestern war endlich unsere lang ersehnte Halloweenparty, die ein voller Erfolg wurde. Ich glaube, wir haben genug Kuchen und Chips bis mindestens zum Ende des Semesters. Zusätzlich wird mir das Privileg zuteil, ein Familienrezept für ein Gemüsecurry zu bekommen, das jemand zur Party gebracht hatte. Ich bekam auch einen sechslagigen Kuchen, da ich den Aufsatz einer Freundin um 9 morgens am Tag der Deadline Korrektur las. Ich werde definitiv wieder Korrektur lesen! ^^
Eine Freundin und ich sahen gestern The Idiot Colony, ein unwiderstehliches, verstörendes, schönes und atemberaubendes Theaterstück von Red Cape Theatre. Es zerstörte die Feierstimmung so ziemlich ganz, aber das war es auf jeden Fall wert.
Heute hat der Regen begonnen, es ist Herbst.
Ich habe immer noch viel Spaß, mein erster Aufsatz wurde letzte Woche eingereicht und die Bewertung für den Text Workshop beginnt demnächst.
Bis bald!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen